Operations and Maintenance Services provided by Verteville Energy are structured for the benefit of the owner to allow for complete plant or partial plant management of assets, be it equipment or personnel.
Verteville Energy services can provide for personnel directly involved with to-day operations responsibility or for specific equipment coverage on a contract basis.
Verteville Energy O&M advantages
- Complete personnel/equipment operation and MRO responsibility with reports directly to ownership/management
- Output or product/power on a guaranteed basis
- Higher on-line performance
- Minimization of scheduled down-time
- Environmental issues compliance for emissions and other requirements